HEALTH MEASURES UPDATE (updated on January 14, 2022)
Following the latest announcements from the Quebec government, we are pleased to announce two relaxations affecting the IGA Stadium:
- The end of the curfew allows us to re-establish our regular opening hours, Monday to Sunday, from 7am to 11pm.
- Private courses can now be taken by one person (private course), two people (semi-private courses) or occupants of the same residence.
Please note, however, that the following two measures, implemented in December, still apply to IGA Stadium:
- In recreational practice, only singles (in dyads) is allowed, except for occupants of the same residence.
- As it is impossible to control in this space the respect of the wearing of the mask and the social distancing, we maintain the closing of the locker rooms, in order to assure the safety of the users.
These measures are in addition to the basic health measures so that tennis can be played in a safe environment:
- Presentation of a valid vaccination passport (QR code) for all users 13 years of age and older.
- Respect the social distancing and the maximum capacity of the reception (4 users) and the lounge (40 users). In case of waiting, the tempo set up in front of our main doors will protect you from bad weather.
- You must wear a mask covering your nose and mouth as soon as you enter the Stadium and in all our indoor buildings, except for the tennis courts. Don’t forget to put your mask back on when you leave the court!
- Disinfecting your hands upon arrival at the Stadium.
- Limiting the number of accompanying persons as much as possible, to avoid crowding in the common areas.
If you have any questions regarding the sanitary measures in effect, the sanitary passport, or any other subject, we invite you to contact us at (514) 273 1234 or to send us an email at email@example.com.
IGA Stadium can provide you with free used tennis balls. Write at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify what quantity is needed.